J.A. Baczewski Blackberry Vodka 50cl
This is again a premium vodka that maintains everything expected from a brand reaped in history and awards for 230 years. Once more a younger sister, 38% in concentration and distributed in a 500ml bottle.
Jezinowka is a traditional natural Polish blackberry liqueur, made from the juice of select blackberries which grow abundantly throughout central Europe.
Out of stock
.A. BACZEWSKI (J.A. Ba-chev-ski) was founded in Lwow, Poland in 1782. It was one of the biggest and most prestigious producers of vodkaa and liqueurs in pre-war Europe. Today its products are synonymous with high quality and are loved by consumers and connossieurs all over the world.
Jeżynówka is a traditional premium blackberry vodka that maintains the heritage and unique taste and soul of J.A. Baczewski liqueurs, made from the juice of te finest selected fruits, pure potato spirit and fresh Alpine spring water. It has the distinctive aroma and sweet taste of blackberries.
Excellent at tea-time or as an aperitif, by itself or accompanied by deserts and sweets.
- Jezinowka is a traditional polish blackberry liqueur
- Made from the juice of select blackberries which grow abundantly throughout central Europe
- It has the distinctive aroma and sweet taste of blackberries
- Excellent at tea-time or as an aperitif by itself or accompanied by deserts and sweets
- This is used as the base spirit in this outstanding blackberry vodka
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.